Due to a high demand of wanting to know what the simple recipe was on twitter , I thought I would just blog it for all to use!
I'm a huge fan of soft gooey chocolate chip cookies, seriously addicted to those ones you can get in subway & M & S. Not cheap though when your paying £1 for just 3 for when at the same price you can make a batch of 12 or so. I have the perfect recipe which I have adapted to make some rather delicious chocolate chip cookies.
These are so simple to make , only take a few minutes to prepare and have just a 15 minutes baking time.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix 100g of sugar and 100g of butter together
- Add 1 tablespoon of golden syrup
- Add 75g of self raising flour and mix in the chocolate chips , them mix in another 75g of self raising flour.
- Arrange on a baking tray in 10/12 different balls , slightly press down on them but don't completely flatten the balls.
- Put them in the oven for 12-15 minutes (until they are brown-ish)
I'm still experimenting around with how much sugar to add and exactly how long is the perfect time to keep them in the oven. Let me know if you have a go at making them! :)