To celebrate the launch of Tesco's Baby Event which launched yesterday and continues until 5th February, we've been given £100 of Tesco Vouchers to give away to one lucky reader.
Just look at some of the great offers available..
● Pampers Baby Dry Carry Pack: was £6.49 each, now £4.30 each
● Pampers Simply Dry Carry Packs was £4.50 each, now £3.00
● Johnson’s Baby Wipes 64-Pack:was £2.44 each, now 95p each
● Huggies Super Dry Economy Pack: was £9.98 each, now half price £4.99
● Aptamil Growing Up Milk 12m+ 900g: was £8.49 each, now £6.50 each
Products on BOGOF:
● Johnson’s Baby Bubble Bath & Wash, 500ml: £2.99
● Johnson’s Baby Gold Shampoo, 500ml: £2.60
● Johnson’s Baby Pink Soft Wash, 400ml: £2.98
● Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath, 500ml: £2.50
Half Price Buys:
● Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electronic Steam Steriliser: was £47.99, now half price £23.99
● Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Microwave Steriliser: was £26.99, now half price £13.49
● Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electric Breast Pump: was £99.99, now half price £49.99
● Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Freedom Breast Pump: was £29.99, now half price £14.99
We'll be stopping by the Tesco Baby Event, what with one on the way and a toddler who consumes baby wipes at the count of 1 per second, we'll be stocking up!
To be in with a chance of winning this £100 Tesco voucher leave me a comment letting me know what you would spend it on, I know I would use it to grab as many packs of nappies which are on offer as possible. Competition ends 22nd January 2012 and is open to UK residents only.
For a extra entry tweet - By tweeting this I'm in with a chance of winning £100 Tesco Vouchers with @MeTheManAndBaby & the #TescoBabyEvent http://tinyurl.com/7zam7pr
Make sure you're following them at for your chance to win more great prizes every day whilst the baby event is going on.