Do you have those moments where you just think - what makes me stand out from the crowd? What make me unique and different to the person next to me? Sometimes I worry that I'm just one little blur and sometimes I think the same about my blog. But then I think where else will you find a blog which includes the following..
- Bad grammar but make up for it with cute photos of her children.
- A Christian mummy who hasn't been to church in 4 year but still tries to apply her Christian like ways to all the things she does.
- One who's not afraid to flash her boobs, ok it's usually in Breastfeeding posts. If only I could more like that in public.
- Will be honest about her life experiences, from attacking her husband to her son needing speech therapy.
- Accepts sponsored posts, what?? Ones gotta pay for the broadband to keep this blog going.
- Write about poo, I like to think this is the ultimate mummy blogger thing to do.
- A MADs pregnancy finalist, apparently you guys enjoyed reading about my pregnancy so much that you nominated me for a award.
- Anything & everything! I tend to try and keep it family oriented, but sometimes my babbling leads me elsewhere.
- Competitions, I love a good giveaway! If I get offered something which you guys are sure to love them I'll post it.
- Controversial blog posts like how I think breastfeeding should be taught about at school.
- Money saving ideas, ok so I don't write about them as much as Frugal Family or Baby Budgeting but I do blog about them from time to time.
- Guest posts from some of my favourite bloggers, even the odd guest post from the man.
- Product reviews, you may enjoy my personal blog posts more but when reading a review post - you're guaranteed to get our honest opinions.
- Blog posts about toddlers and babies, sometimes I'll blog about Oli, sometimes I'll blog about Dylan but then sometimes I'll blog about the both of them.
- A mother recording all her precious moments, be it Oli's first smile or Dylan's. Most of our family adventures are recorded right here on Me, The Man & The Baby of course.
What makes you and your blog unique?